May 25, 2016

Flower Fever

I have flowers on the brain! If you are in Sonoma County you will see them popping up everywhere! I have also been trying out all kinds of fun new recipes and what better time to test a new dish than by using your family and friends as test subjects. I love hosting events and small gatherings and whether I am doing a full deep clean or a quick vacuum-then-shove-the-rest-in-the-closet, fresh flowers are a must! They always give a space that fresh finished look we all want to achieve. They can be large statement bouquets or simply three stems in a little vase. Try putting three to five stems of greenery or flowers in small vases throughout the house. A friend told me she recently took a large bouquet someone had brought her and divided it into ten smaller vases and put flowers all over her house. Get creative, a little bit can go a long way! 





No comments:

Post a Comment